Instrument & Control Installation Supervisor - Industrial - Sweden
We are currently recruiting for an experienced I&C Installation Supervisor to support the execution phase of an exciting new project in Sweden. Here you will work directly for the end client, overviewing the work completed by contractors and subcontractors.
As an I&C Installation Supervisor, you will be overseeing the execution phase of the project, with a specific focus on the building management systems, Instrumentation and control systems, and electrical System, through the installation, pre commissioning and commissioning project phases.
- Support and drive a culture of quality, creating a right first-time (RFT) mentality, with the aim of delivering work with zero defects.
- Mentor and coach contractors and trades personnel, aligning expectations and driving quality standards.
- Review contractor's work ensuring it is on schedule and of the highest standard.
- Follow up with site manager and supervise on-site all works related to planning/execution strategy.
- Technical advice for any I&C problem on site.
- Coordinate with other supervisors possible site interferences
- Walk down of systems as they are built, both onsite and offsite, ensuring work meets specifications and requirements.
- Final system walk-downs to verify mechanical completion.
- Final sign-off/acceptance of system as mechanically complete.
- Review of Construction Completion Records and Contractor Turnover Packs.
- Accountable for giving assistance in the planning and execution strategy along with organization (Block Manager and Project Engineer) of all electrical/I&C works to be performed.
- Coordinate construction-related site activities: scaffolding needs and control, temporary installations that may be needed, waste management, etc.
- Understand site priorities, schedule, and milestones and coordinate contractors accordingly.
- 7-10+ years of experience in large-scale industrial projects
- Hands-on installation, construction, inspection, testing, and commissioning of instrumentation & control equipment:
- Ability to interface with the multi-discipline company and contractor engineering personnel, fabrication, installation, hook up, and commissioning teams.
- Interpretation of engineering documents including datasheets, P&IDs, cable block diagrams, Cause & Effect Diagrams, Loop and termination diagrams, Functional logic and I/O lists, etc.
- Must have previous experience in the installation and commissioning of instrumentation on HVAC systems.
- Experience in Commissioning installation.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong project management skills.
- Degree in Instrumentation & high knowledge of the electrical discipline.
- Office tools knowledge.
- Ability to handle a fast pace and extremely dynamic project.
- Knowledge of Navisworks and BIM tools is a plus.
- Must have worked on HVAC equipment.
- Knowledge of ABB commissioning system an advantage
- Must have an EU passport or the right to work in Sweden.
You must be flexible on rotational breaks.
The Daily Rate and package are negotiable depending on your previous experience.
- Private accommodation
- Access to a Company Car
|Puesto de trabajo:||Instrument & Control Installation Supervisor - Industrial - Sweden|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!