Industrial Quality Engineer
What if together with us you could lead the way to greener and smarter mobility?
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70, 000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Join us as Industrial Quality Engineer, and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Sahagun, MX.
You are in charge to ensure the compliance of products and parts delivered by the ALSTOM facilities. Perform inspections, checks, tests, and sampling procedures according to the applicable instructions on products ready for delivery and on products during their manufacturing process. Record associated NCRs, results, and KPIs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accept or Reject products as defined in the working instructions.
- Accurately document NCR and results of the inspections and testing, so as to launch the expected reaction on supplier side and Alstom teams (QRQC, Quality wall, …).
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Control the correct calibration of critical equipment and instrumentation used in the inspections.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action.
- Work with industrial teams to alert on risks of missing parts due to defects
- Record inspection results in the industrial tools as required.
- Report to the Industrial Quality Managers the synthesis of inspection results, including KPIs. Stop the production in case of a defect which justifies mandatory rework.
- Escalade the anomalies detected on the production lines & ensure their effective treatment (QRQC tool).
- Support manufacturing teams regarding the self-inspection.
- Ensure quality animation methodology, in line with APSYS requirements
As our ideal candidate:
- You have Technical background enabling the understanding of critical characteristics of the products (electromechanical, electrical, material, mechanical…) or equivalent
- Experience in managing Quality tools and problem-solving tools
- Knowledge of railway industry (norms, certifications…)
- Awareness on Processes and Products delivered in the project,
- You are fluent in English
- You have experience in Quality / audit
- Rigor, Communication, knowledge of Quality standard (ISO9001, IRIS, CMMI, …) and quality tools
- Experience in operational activities and in documentation management
- Collaboration and team working skills
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Play your part in bringing together mobility and responsibility by joining our team. Responsibility is at the heart of our culture, and we proudly lead the way to greener and smarter mobility.
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Effective 29 January 2021, Alstom completed the acquisition of Bombardier Transportation. This is a Bombardier Transportation Legal Entity Position - positions at Bombardier Transportation companies are all members of the Alstom Group.
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the. . .
Sahagún, Castilla y León, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Industrial Quality Engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!