Head of Sustainability department
- Review of certification requests received by operators.
- Review of the updates of the schemes’ owners (especially TEXTILE EXCHANGE) and GOTS.
- Manage the product certification body in the environmental part.
- Design and implementation of the certification and evaluation procedures of the different standards.
- Qualification of the evaluation staff
- Management of the files of certified clients or in the certification process: control of audit deadlines and dates, certificates, etc.
- Preparation and issuance of offers to the operators requesting the certification together with the commercial department.
- Documentary and technical review of certification files (audit plans, audit reports, test reports, corrective action plans) to issue a verdict prior to the certification committee.
- Participation in face-to-face and virtual conferences organized by the owners of the schemes.
- Design training courses (virtual trainings, webinars) on the requirements of the normative documents and on the updates issued by the owners of the schemes (´calibration trainings´) to be given to the technical staff.
- University degree
- Experience of at least 2 years in product certification or quality management systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001; OSHAS or ISO 45001
- Without an academic degree, professional experience of more than 4 years will be required
- Level of English C1 spoken and written
- Knowledge of GOTS, GRS or equivalent product certification.
- Other languages
- Carrying out audits
Elche, Valencian Community, ES
|Puesto de trabajo:||Head of Sustainability department|
|Añadido el:||8. 9. 2021
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!