Head of Payments
We’re Reloadly. We provide payment APIs for airtime, digital gift cards and digital goods and services built for developers to experiment at scale.
Our mission is to fuel mobile payments around the world, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best people. We’re a group of hard-working overachievers who are deeply focused on building the future of mobile payments via APIs for our B2B users across the globe, for any use case. We’re a tech startup company at heart, while competing within a multi-billion industry we aim to remain agile and scrappy along our journey with our day one approach.
There are a few things we look for across all hires at Reloadly, regardless of role or team. First, we look for candidates who will thrive in our culture, where we default to trust, transparency, embrace feedback, and act like owners. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people who are excited to learn about the future of payment APIs, because those are the folks who enjoy the intense moments in our sprint and recharge work culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned:
- Manage execution of the roadmap for the group of Products under "Mobile Money" (“MoMo”) solutions across the
regions - this includes back-end portal for payment transaction management, external tools & integrations.
- Accountable for providing in-country oversight and coordination for all Payments and in-country business
relationships, as well as for engaging and handling resources from multiple Technology disciplines
- Accountable for providing in-country management and oversight of all local execution and change portfolio
- Accountable for the country Payments and for managing the execution risks associated with delivering the strategy
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance with all payment scheme requirements and the identification and remediation of any areas of non-compliance
- Responsible for application service management including effective problem management and change governance to ensure quality of service
- Responsible for managing operational risk, oversight and monitoring of key controls, and for cooperating closely with the Legal and Compliance department.
- Ensure quality of existing products & finding & integrating new products for the company or when fiscally more
beneficial, building them in-house
- Build & enhance products from existing ideas, & help to develop new ideas
- Provide standards & processes to ensure consistency of MoMo across the organisationProduce proposals &
supporting business cases to justify the ongoing investments in Ecommerce applications & tools
- Manage strategic third-party relationships with suppliers
- Work with partners in Business Intelligence & Product Development to create efficiencies
- Work closely across all aspects Product Development (Product, Engineering, & Design) to ensure requirements are prioritized in line with overall business value.
- Identify & specify market requirements for current & future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers & non-customers
- Keep abreast of changing market conditions, competitors, & new technologies
Required EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 10-18 years of experience in Payments / Ecommerce strategies, programs & systems
- Extensive experience in similar roles & with product management & product development experience relevant to this role
- Working experience in Payments / Ecommerce management in a high-transaction based environment
- Experienced managing & leading Ecommerce based projects & programs
- Organised & able to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Experienced working effectively with globally distributed teams & stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to communicate sophisticated information in a manner that can be understood by varied audiences.
- This role will require international travel
- The role holder is expected to demonstrate outstanding leadership, and to be a strong influencer who can bring people and teams together around common goals.
- The role holder will have an ability to bring structure and order to ambiguous situations and problems, and will be able to design technology solutions to solve complex business issues and / or client requirements.
- The role holder will be commercially astute, and confident in commercial negotiations.
- Experience of managing an operational budget, with responsibility and accountability for outcomes (including any variances)
- Hybrid framework
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Private health and dental insurance
- Fresh fruit in the office along with other supplies like coffee, tea
- Regular fun team events
- An easy-going and super-friendly working environment in a start-up that is growing rapidly, where you will be shaping the company together with us
- Exciting tasks with the option to learn and grow and take over much more responsibilities as fits your skill-set and personal goals
- A job in one of the most creative and exciting growing industries: fintech, API
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Head of Payments|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||90.000 - 110.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!