Fullstack Developer - .NET
Currently we are looking for a partner as a Fullstack Developer with the desire to start a new professional challenge and join our team of Between Technology.
It is a stable position to join our company. You will develop your professional activity for one of our main clients located in Bilbao.
Our client is a leading provider of intelligent infrastructure solutions (SIS) for electricity, gas and water services worldwide. They have a great platform that offers a powerful and secure software solution; comprehensive solutions to transform business operations, increase efficiency, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
The Fullstack Developer is responsible to leads software development of components of the cloud application, which is central to company's leading edge Automated Metering Infrastructure (AMI) system for Smart Meters & Smart Grid.
Flexible working model (2 days working from home per week)
- Designs and develops full stack data acquisition application modules consisting of database, system services and front-end components
- Analyzes requirements for feasibility and implementation strategy. Provides estimates for same as part of a SCRUM team.
- Collaborates with Application and System Architects to ensure that design meets system architectural objectives.
- Collaborates with a distributed agile team to ensure the job gets done. Escalates issues in a timely manner and provides mitigation recommendations for same.
- Delivers high quality software on time.
- Responds to customer escalations and maintains existing code using older. NET framework- based technologies, refactoring as needed to provide highly reliable solutions.
- Leads development activities and monitors progress of technical objectives.
- Mentors others.
- Leads by example, ensuring that development standards and processes are followed across team.
- Performs design reviews and code reviews to ensure that software meets development standards.
- Takes initiative and works independently under minimal supervision to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works closely with cross functional team including Quality Assurance, Product Management and Documentation with a focus on team success.
- Continuously strives to make the process better through regular retrospectives and application of findings
Bilbao, País Vasco, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Fullstack Developer - .NET|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!