Financial Analyst - Country Controllership, with Spanish, Italian and English
Keysight Technologies has been unlocking electronic measurement insights for 75 years. No other company offers our depth and breadth of measurement tools and expertise. Our singular focus helps scientists and engineers address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence.
With our help, they are better able to deliver the breakthroughs that make a measurable difference in the world.
Join us and become part of one of the most brilliant minds in the measurement world.
We are looking forward to your application. You can find more information at www.jobs. keysight.com.
Reporting to the Country Controller responsible for Italy and Spain, we are looking for a financial analyst that complements the team based in Barcelona.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of the Keysight statutory financials, tax returns, and other local deliverables, including year-end activities
- Continued partnership with the Statutory auditors and external consultants
- Contribution to the analysis of the Keysight financials, with a specific focus on results
- Support other finance functions (Tax, Treasury…) to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Contribution to the quarterly US Tax reporting
- Participation in the monitoring of the Transfer Pricing process
- MA&D tasks as required
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration
- Experience with MS Excel; Oracle will be a plus.
- The preferred candidate will have 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in external audit / general accounting.
- Complete fluency in English, Spanish and Italian
- Strong interest in working in a multinational environment.
- Effective communication and analytical skills.
- Structured approach and organizational skills.
- Team spirit and ability to work independently.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!