Finances Business Partner Analyst
What is DerbySoft?
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects, manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
What will you do?
DerbySoft is seeking a Finance Business Partner Analyst to join our US finance BP team to provide financial operations support to our growing business.
The finance BP team empowers the delivery of DerbySoft’s organizational and financial goals through operational excellence and financial intelligence. As the finance business partner for our core business teams, this role will partner closely with various internal stakeholders including account managers, business development, customer support and other finance teams to provide key financial operation services to enable our mission of “making travel business easier” for our customers and partners. You will also play a key role in our month end close and annual planning process and be responsible to ensure an accurate and efficient AP/AR process.
- Timely processing and analysis of customer and partner contracts, amendments and requests, and improve the efficiency and accuracy of the contract management process
- Provide financial data for month/quarter/year end close and annual financial plan processes
- Owner of customer/partner AP/AR process including invoicing, AP/AR reconciliation and collection
- Provide financial statements and reports for revenue recognition, aged AR, revenue forecast and variance analysis
- Provide detailed cost analysis and forecast at product and custom level
- Document process flows and analyze processes for improvement opportunities. Support ongoing automation and general process improvements
- Ad hoc finance support to the business teams
What do we need?
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields, with preference in the field of accounting or finance
- 2+ years professional accounting, finance or audit experience
- Experience in a travel, technology or financial operations organization a plus
- Proficient in a foreign language especially Mandarin a plus
What do you have to bring to the table?
- High level of intellectual curiosity that drives sense of ownership and desire for continuous improvement
- Professional “can do” work ethic with flexibility in working hours to support a global business
- Advanced Excel skills with experience of handling large data sets
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Analytical minded and strong attention to detail
Why work with Derbysoft?
- We offer competitive salary based on experience, annual bonuses and referral bonuses
- Peer recognition programs
- Health benefits
- Ticket restaurant
- Transport ticket
- Pension plan
- Free coffee! (To recharge your batteries)
- Working from home
- Casual work environment where teamwork is key
- Nice and comfy office at the city center (Diagonal)!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow!
Join us as we prepare to celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.
Please send CV’s in ENGLISH!
*No agency or contractor resumes accepted
*No Visa Sponsorships for this position
*No relocation assistance
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!