Finance Supply Chain Coordinator
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11, 000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our Hybrid Work Model.
- Achieve Administrative processes related to Supply Chain Direct cost accounting with the new system called BluYonder guaranteeing data accuracy.
- Month end accounting processes.
- Data and process analysis to identify areas for improvement.
- Analysis related to Supply Chain cost accountability (Direct cost, investments and overheads);
- Self-billing process for Logistics & Operations;
- Assessment cycle running and maintenance;
- APE running and maintenance;
- Logistics & Operations query management;
- Manual invoicing process for Direct costs;
- Standardize and improve processes;
- GRNI analysis.
- Successful implementation Self-Billing process to new countries
- University degree in Economy/Finance/Business Administration
- Experience in Finance teams;
- Accountability experience;
- Experience in Business Analysis.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Focus on detail and data accuracy
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel;
- BW and SAP usage
- Good organisational skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Reliability, commitment and positive attitude;
Essential Fluent English (spoken and written)
Preferred EducationDiploma - Economics
Preferred Level of Work ExperienceLevel has not been specified
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Finance Supply Chain Coordinator|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!