Finance Business Partner
- Department: Finance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2020, for the sixth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies. ”
We employ approximately 17, 000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner to join our Finance team based in Madrid. This is a highly visible role which will have significant exposure to senior stakeholders with a varied set of responsibilities.
In this role, you will have tremendous opportunity to have an influential role across all elements of the business and the ability to positively impact performance.
- Partner with Senior Finance Business Partner (Madrid based) to help them challenge and influence key business stakeholders across the business area, based on accurate & timely financial information
- Closely support Senior Finance Business Partners in managing ECS wide financials, FP&A reporting and supporting the wider ECS Leadership team and ECS Finance Director to aid decision making
- Partner with Business Unit senior leaders to help them understand their cost drivers and proactively drive and implement business optimisation and efficiencies
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of commercial support is provided to the business across several productivity initiatives and improvement plans
- Identify risk and opportunities and work with the business to deliver cost saving initiatives and to ensure that available funds are directed towards the hardest hitting optimisation initiatives
- Promote best practice, and continue with business process improvements and re-engineering to drive efficiency and add value to the business
- Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively in line with divisional policies
- Coordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process and to ensure key deliverables are met with input from a variety of senior stakeholders (including the senior leadership team and their direct reports)
- At least 7 years of demonstrable experience in a finance function, preferably in a large corporation
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification with a demonstrable post-qualified experience
- People management and coaching skills, alongside excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong knowledge and understanding of technical accounting issues – e. g. CAPEX
- Strong drive to understand the commercial drivers of a business
- Presence, gravitas and ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Adaptability to change and proven track record of working in and responding positively to a fast paced, matrix organisation
- Excellent analytical, financial modelling and problem-solving skills, an unfaltering attention to detail and is highly logical and numerate
- Proven ability to present ideas and opinions in a collaborative, credible and influential manner and to make financial information simple and insightful for finance and non-finance decision makers
- Oracle knowledge
- Hyperion knowledge
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 22 days paid vacation
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Finance Business Partner|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||90.000 - 110.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!