ERTMS Trainborne V&V leader
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70, 000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
Position: ERTMS Trainborne V&V leader
Purpose of the Job
- To organize and lead project Verification, Integration and Test activities to ensure the delivery of a complete, correct and accurate Customer Solution in line with Project contractual requirements: documents, hardware, software and data
- To define and execute for the global project solution, including all system interfaces, all the V-cycle activities related with in-house validation (Verification, Integration, Testing), managing the activities exported to T&C for site execution.
- Be in charge of applying the technical policy defined by the platform (if any)
Operations/ Projects Engineering.
- Direct report line to V&V ATC TRB Group Manager
- Dotted report line to Project Engineering Manager (PrEM) (during project execution)
Network & Links
- External: Suppliers (if any)
- Meet Contract Obligations in Q and D and respect the C commitment
- Meet 100% test coverage versus project requirements, as split between in-house and on-site activities
- Delivery time for technical deliverables, adherence to contractual schedule
- Co-ordinates and monitors project Verification, Integration and Test activities
- Ensures the application and adherence to the reference processes methods and tools, requesting waivers whenever appropriate
- Defines validation strategy and registers it in Verification and Validation plan for each project
- Organizes and lead verification and validation documents reviews
- Organizes the Kick off meetings with Project Design team for input document verification, subsystem and system testing
- Manages the Requirement Validation Table (RVT), ensuring the coverage of requirements all along the project, testing (via various means) must provide a full coverage to guarantee a correct implementation of Alstom solution.
- Collaborates with V&V engineers to perform full verification or validation of all parameters and data produced on the project
- Contributes to write the project solution verification and test reports
- Defines test specifications related to requirements that cannot be 100% tested in laboratory. They are exported to T&C for site testing and V&V leader ensures report generation with results after correct execution
- Guarantees on time delivery of required reports as defined by TIS Processes and/or specifically required by the Project, e. g. change request reporting, etc.
Technical Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 3 years working with ATP on-board systems as ERTMS or CBTC, preferably in validation or safety teams preferably in integration, testing or design teams.
- Experience in Spanish and International ERTMS projects .
- Successful experience in working in a multi-site, multi-cultural environment.
- Rigorous, process oriented, result oriented.
- Must be able to work closely with the project team and provide appropriate technical solutions and support.
- Must have strong motivational skills, and must be able to establish positive relationship with other Alstom departments to ensure maximum success for the projects.
- Understanding of Signalling, Rolling stock and ERTMS Trainborne architectures
- Competent with ERTMS specifications ( subset 026 )
- Knowledge of Design, Integration and validation processes and methodologies (V-Model, Design for Quality, CENELEC 50126)
- Experience on requirement management methodology and tools (Clear Quest, IBM Rational DOORS, Reqtify, etc. )
- Comfortable in laboratory environment (HW manipulation and use of SW simulators, decoding and analysis tools)
- Spanish: fluent level both written and spoken is essential to fulfil this position’s demands.
- English: fluent level both written and spoken is essential to fulfil this position’s demands.
Technical Skills / Competencies (desirable)
- JRU data analysis
- Wireshark, Labview, Networking.
- Familiar with ETCS Driver Machine Interface specifications (ERA ERTMS 015560)
- Comfortable with breaking curves requirements described in ETCS Baseline 3 specifications
- Knowledge of CBTC, ATO, ASFA, LZB
- Competences using test automation tools and test management tools (e. g. TestLink)
- French: fluent level both written and spoken is desired.
Occasional travelling, mostly to project sites and travels during commissioning phases of the projects are required .
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||ERTMS Trainborne V&V leader|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!