Energy Management Specialist
Opdenergy is a well positioned player in the energy sector that prioritizes being an Independent Power Producer (IPP), with more than 15 years of experience and international presence, operating in 8 countries and more than 150 employees.
Due to our dynamic growth, we are expanding our team in Madrid and are currently looking for a Energy Management Specialist.
- Responsible for the implementation of the energy management strategy in all markets (Spain, UK, Italy, Poland, France, USA, Chile, Mexico and Colombia).
- Participate in the complete chain from the origination to the execution of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) with Utilities and Commercial or Industrial Customers (C&Is) in the designated regions.
- Origination of PPA's and other hedging instruments.
- Optimization of sales in the different electricity markets (price, volume, structuring, hedging and risk management).
- Analysis of the different markets: monitoring and modeling, forecasting.
- Regulatory environment monitoring.
- Contractual review and analysis of energy-related contracts (i. e. , long term PPAs)
- Coordinate with Opdenergy internal relevant departments (Finance, Legal, M&A, Operations, …) or external stakeholders when needed.
- Analyse and provide in depth research of market mechanisms, regulatory changes affecting renewables, market insights (grid code, market share, counterparty, etc. ) and any other support needed for the Origination activities (i. e. new market and/or product analysis).
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Industrial, Electrical, Energy, Civil Engineering or Business Administration.
- 1-3 years in electric power industry.
- Experience in energy trading, feasibility analysis, renewable energy regulation, PPA sales and/or commercial strategy.
- Fluent in Spanish and English spoken and written.
- MS Office advanced.
What do we offer?
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Meal Voucher.
- Health Insurance.
- FlexTime schedule.
- Two days of working from home per week.
- Coffee, fresh fruit and cookies in our cantine!
“Energize your Talent": You will discover a new way to develop, grow and collaborate with high-level professionals.
If you want to grow professionally and work with people who are passionate about transforming natural resources into energy, we want to meet you.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Energy Management Specialist|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!