End User Support Engineer L2 (On-Call) - Ciudad Real, Spain
- Enterprise IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting PC hardware, client software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Primary skills in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S Windows 7/8/10 and MS/Office.
- Secondary skills in SCCM, Imaging, VDI, Mobility, email support, and desktop applications
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN Firewall and Proxy setups and concepts
- Some usage knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting, and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
- Experience or ability to follow installation instructions in installation and troubleshooting desktop applications.
- Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction-based activities at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under ‘Smart Hands’ capability supported by Company.
- Sense of urgency in closing tasks
- Returns defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs, maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with clients and management. Good people skills. Present technical contents to business members in non-technical language.
- All onsite engineers shall speak the in country’s local language (English) as their primary language
- Cultural awareness of people behaviors and needs from different geographies
- Must have: MCITP certification in Windows 10
- Should be able to read and speak German Language
|Puesto de trabajo:||End User Support Engineer L2 (On-Call) - Ciudad Real, Spain|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!