EMEA eCommerce Inside Sales Director
This portal protects your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will not use your data for any purpose that you do not consent to. We request use of anonymized data to improve your experience on our site.
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you. . .
Description and Requirements
We are seeking a talented Telesales leader with a proven track record in building direct business call centres and building new call centre teams. We are looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded professional to join our Inside Sales Team as an Inside Sales Director (Sales leader). The inside sales teams sell our complete portfolio of products, services, solutions to end customer and SMB customer through inbound and outbound phone calls and chats.
As the Inside Sales Director, you will build on our established Telesales operation in Barcelona - with the support of the local and incumbent leadership, and manage the whole call centre operation.
As part of the EMEA Online Leadership Team you will be responsible for building growing business to meet our highly ambitious expectations in terms of Revenue, profit, productivity, and capabilities
You will drive client satisfaction, operational efficiency, new account development, repeat sales, product upgrades selling tools & techniques, problem resolution, sales campaign programs, and business controls to maximize results. Where necessary, you will manage both inside sales representatives and team leaders and support provided outside the company via external vendors. They will manage all aspects of the complex sales process and drive the sales representatives to close. The Sales Director role is reporting to: EMEA eCommerce Director
What tasks are waiting for you in the role?
• Setting up new business / call centres in Europe and outside of Central Europe & India
• Leading a multi-structured and complex sales & support organisation
• P&L responsibility for the Telesale organisation
• Strategic and day-to-day leadership of the telesales team, ensuring that sales targets are hit or exceeded
• Inputting to the annual financial and Headcount planning process, and defining quarterly team targets
• Ensuring the team meets the sales targets and KPI's
• To manage the recruitment, induction, and training of new employees, as appropriate, plus supervision of temporary/freelance staff as necessary
• To continually improve and develop selling skills and to ensure knowledge of Lenovo products is kept up-to-date
• Strategy and execution of delivery of Quality coaching, sales training, development, and performance management
• Headcount and OPEX management
• Motivate and inspire the team, lead by example
• Coordinates all relevant people-management / leadership responsibilities (performance reviews, Development Plan, Performance Improvement, etc)
• To undertake regular analysis and review of all aspects of telesales to ensure that sales are maximised and that all processes are as efficient and cost-effective as possible
• Represents Telesales on business reviews, articulating the successes and challenges on Telesales performance against targets, delivering punchy action plans to resolve any significant gaps.
• Supporting Online leadership on Route-to-Market and Go-to-Market strategies and implications for the Telesales organisation
• Maintain a good understanding of the functional (Telesales industry) developments in the market (multiple sectors)
• Develop sales strategies to guarantee success and growth
• Forecasting and analysing sales data, keeping to targets and managing KPI's
• Determines the validity of Inside sales subordinary projects and progress
• Engaging Online Sales Managers, Segment, Marketing, Merchandising and Operations organizations to define key enablers / roadblocks to drive demand generation (calls and chats) and customer satisfaction
• Handling customer complaints and enquiries (to support our core Customer Care teams where necessary)
• To ensure that all company HR standards and legal and regulatory requirements are complied with at all times
What do we expect from you?
• Able to develop and manage schedules and timelines
• Strong organization skills, strive for efficiency without sacrificing quality
• Able to manage and resolve conflict
• Can build good relationships within and outside the team
• Strong decision-making skills; Logically and efficiently resolve ambiguous problems, identify sources, conduct analysis, identify key insights and recommend actions
• Strong business acumen to understand the drivers for profitability to drive the optimal sales team skills and focus
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
• A leader who takes initiative, effects change and monitors progress, and responds to stakeholders in a politically astute manner
• 3+ years previous sales team leadership and/or management required
• 5-7 years of sales experience, inside sales and IT sales experience preferred
• Experience with hiring and working with talent acquisition to identify top talent
• Excellent communication, collaboration skills, and ability to influence others
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (e. g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, TEAMS, OneNote
What We Will Offer You:
• A multitude of professional and personal development opportunities
• An open and encouraging environment within one of the leading IT companies of our time
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• A great team spirit and forward-thinking peers, stakeholders, team members
Do you feel this role could be a new milestone in your career path? Feel free to apply directly and we speak to you shortly!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
If you require an accommodation to complete this application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||EMEA eCommerce Inside Sales Director|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||90.000 - 110.000|
|Añadido el:||13. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo