Dirección Financiera - Gijón - Entretenimiento
- Company in the Entertainment sector located in Gijón, in full growth. |Currently looking for a Finance Director.
Company in the Entertainment sector located in Gijón, in full growth.
- Lead financial planning & analysis, including forecasting, budgeting and cash flow management
- Develop budgets, working closely with senior management and departments
- Develop budgets for individual events
- Perform post-mortem financial analysis on events and identify and share key learnings and best practices
- Prepare, develop and track key performance indicators to allow the company to make informed business decisions
- Analyse financial performance & risks and identify areas of improvement; proactively recommend solutions and drive implementation
- Conduct financial analysis to support strategic projects and key commercial initiatives
- Oversee commercial reporting including the delivery of weekly and monthly dashboards
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, as required
- Present financial reports to senior management, board and shareholders
- Oversee accounting tasks, including payroll, taxes and compliance
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Supervise finance & accounting staff and set performance targets
- Oversee HR and administration function, with focus on employment law and compliance
- Manage relationships with external CPAs and auditors
- Manage banking relationships
- Oversee legal advisors and act as a financial guardian in key contracts
- Experience with ERPs.
Career opportunities and professional developmentPosition of Financial Director very dynamic and business oriented.
Oviedo, Asturias, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Dirección Financiera - Gijón - Entretenimiento|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||70.000 - 90.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!