Caspio is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for ensuring proper monitoring, scale, and resiliency across all environments from test to production. Responsibilities include working closely with the development team to design and implement application build and deployment solutions.
- Be responsible to participate in various projects, gather & analyze data-related requirements and provide optimal solutions.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Setup and maintain environments and services in cloud.
- Hands on work with live production systems.
- Release management and change coordination towards Continuous Delivery and Integration.
- Troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments.
- Support customer facing and internal applications.
- Monitor submitted tickets; assign, escalate and communicate, as required.
- Participate in rotating on-call support duties.
- Develop, test and debug automated tasks (Apps, Systems, Infrastructure) and manage orchestration tools in Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
- Perform hands on management of cloud infrastructure and document cloud infrastructure and policies.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proficiency in cloud infrastructures, preferably AWS.
- Experience implementing or managing Docker.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Solid Experience in building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and/or Azure DevOps.
- Collaborative and problem-solving mindset, working in a multi team structure.
- Good database knowledge and SQL skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Caspio is the world's leading platform for building online database applications without coding. We're called "the richest platform" by Forrester, loved by customers for ease of use, and embraced by IT leaders for security, performance and reliability. Caspio’s visual application builder provides intuitive point-and-click tools to accelerate the entire development process, allowing users to create custom business applications in a fraction of the time and cost versus traditional software development methods. With over 20 years of expertise, Caspio powers applications for 15, 000+ customers spanning 150+ countries, ranging from global corporations and government agencies to universities, nonprofits and small businesses.
1286 Kifer Road, Suite 107 Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Caspio is the world’s leading cloud platform for building online database applications without coding.Start a free trial today and experience the power of no-code.
Valencia, Comunidad Valenciana, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||DevOps Engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||11. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!