Autoliv is the world's largest automotive safety supplier, with sales to all major car manufacturers in the world. More than 68, 000 associates in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead application engineering changes at local production site. Work together with Core Engineers and Launch Engineers, and CFT’s. for an adequate implementation strategy.
- Perform line trials, and PSOs, PV builds, for new application products & components.
- Read, understand and teach customer and ALV technical specs. (Technical and test requirements).
- Generate and keep updated sled parameters for each specific customer & technology for new launches and current programs, at production cell and laboratory.
- Responsible to get all the deliverables in order to transfer New Launches to current production.
What is required:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree (BSME) or equivalent.
- Must be able to use computer software such as Excel, Word, Power Point.
- 3D computer skills (CATIA is beneficial).
- Ability to understand assembly and component drawings (GD&T is beneficial)
- CAD and Drawings knowledge
- Have good listening skills and the ability to work independently as well as be self-motivated.
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
Autol, La Rioja, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Design engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!