Data Product Manager - Strategy Analytics
Our Portfolio Analytics team is in search of a passionate and talented Product Manager, Data to join our Strategy department in Barcelona, Spain.
This new team member will take ownership of the Portfolio Data products, collaborating with different stakeholders across different games to understand business needs and build a roadmap, as well as with Core Data teams and Analytics engineers to ensure the execution and delivery.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, tech-based environment and be able to adapt and adjust. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organization. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Own the full product lifecycle of Cross Portfolio Data Product, from ideation to rollout, adoption, and feature iteration.
- You will be in charge of creating (in collaboration with stakeholders from different games and departments), building the specs, delivering (in collaboration with analytics engineers and data analysts) and maintaining, cross-portfolio first-class reporting data products, providing strategic alignment across the company and ensuring data influences decisions at all levels.
- Partner with different stakeholders across the company to create an industry-leading roadmap for the Cross Portfolio Data product.
- Communicate the strategy, plans, and progress to stakeholders in different geographies and business units and identify new opportunities for extending products and features.
- Own the product rituals & processes, including backlog prioritization, roadmap definition, product specs, communication, and feedback collection
- Work closely with engineering to ensure on-time, quality delivery and prioritization.
- Collaborate and work closely with Analytics Engineers, Core data teams, and Data Analysts to ensure backlog prioritization, and on-time quality delivery.
What you will need:
- Relevant experience (2 years and more) as a Product Manager in an Agile environment on data-related issues. Bonus points if you had a data engineer/data viz or business analyst experience.
- Experience owning, driving, and operating a product strategy and roadmap.
- You have a technical, analytical, or scientific educational background (e. g. business information technology, data engineering, data viz, data analytics, data science) or comparable professional experience.
- You have no problem navigating ambiguous situations and have a profound problem solver attitude using data and the user at the center of all your thoughts.
- You use common sense. You have a strategic but simple vision of your product. You don't try to reinvent the wheel. For you, the product must amplify the value of business expectations.
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
Scopely is a leading mobile games company home to many top-grossing, award-winning franchises including Scrabble® GO, MARVEL Strike Force, Star Trek™ Fleet Command, Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem, WWE Champions, The Walking Dead: Road To Survival™, YAHTZEE® With Buddies and Wheel of Fortune®: Free Play, among others. Scopely creates rewarding, immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer experience. Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform that personalizes gameplay at scale across one of the most diversified portfolios in the west. Recognized in Fast Company’s ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’ and #2 on Deloitte’s ‘Technology Fast 500’ as one of the fastest-growing companies in North America, Scopely has achieved more than $1 billion in lifetime revenue by creating game experiences that are an important part of people’s lives. Scopely has global operations in Los Angeles, Barcelona, Boulder, Dublin (DIGIT game studio), London and Tokyo, with additional studios in seven countries across four continents. For more information, visit scopely.com.
Scopely is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family or parental status, gender identity, veteran, or disability status, or other protected status.
Candidate information will be treated in accordance with our candidate privacy notice which can be found here: https://scopely.com/scopely-candidate-privacy-notice/
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!