Data Entry Operator (1 year contract)
We are the world-leaders in Guest Intelligence solutions for the hospitality industry. Our cloud-based solutions enable 60, 000+ clients to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance and operational/service strengths and weaknesses. We provide actionable insight to increase guest satisfaction, rankings on review sites/OTAs and ultimately, revenue.
We provide detailed insight through superior data and advanced analytics accessible through easy-to-use tools and a flexible API. Our experienced team delivers industry-leading training and education and is committed to providing a first-rate, personalized service. We are focused on empowering clients to make the changes necessary to create a guest-centric culture within their organizations.
We are looking for a reliable Data Entry Operator to ensure the right information of Sales Invoices on our ERP and so other accounting aspects. Senior management will also rely on you to report some relevant information.
We expect candidates who are willing to be part of an exciting software company, help the finance team and focus on the assigned tasks. Also, eager to acquire more responsibilities when needed.
- Insert invoice and customer data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
- Keep information confidential.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Assist accounting manager with audit purposes and wide range of projects.
Your qualifications and background
- Studies in Finance, accounting, or administration field.
- Finance/Admin Department experience, at least 1 year, with the same or similar tasks and responsibilities described above.
- Good working knowledge of excel.
- Experience working with ERP systems is a must. Experience working with Navision will be a plus.
- Extremely organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be highly collaborative and team-oriented with a hands-on approach to the planning and execution of the full spectrum of cash management activities.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to grow.
- Good level in English is required.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!