¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Crisalix – Barcelona, Barcelona
Crisalix business is growing, and we have new products that require the best talent in our team. Are you ready for the challenge?
Would you like to join the world's leading tech company in the field of 3D aesthetic simulation?
Then this might be your opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with Deep Learning experience to join our fantastic team to join our fantastic team.
We are a multinational engineering organization focused on people and our product. At Crisalix we work hard, and we have a beautiful project ahead of us to make a company an excellent place to work.
A **Data Engineer, **you will join our team of specialists with diverse expertise and experience in a Deep learning environment to build high quality large datasets for 3D reconstruction and image analysis.
**What we offer**
At Crisalix we strive to support our employees in their professional career by offering them a good job in an international company with a strong team and cutting-edge technology.
**Work-life balance is extremely important to us**
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Crisalix is the world's leading tech company in the field of 3D aesthetic simulation. Its unique technology is based on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Augmented Reality and it permits the creation of highly accurate 3D reconstructions of human bodies and the simulation of aesthetic procedures on top. Its disruptive technology caters to some of the world's most recognized plastic surgeons and clinics across 5 continents.
Do you want to know more about us?
And please see our videos: is an open secret we are the first company to:
**Is this role not an exact fit? **
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team.
A **Data Engineer, **you will join our team of specialists with diverse expertise and experience in a Deep learning environment to build high quality large datasets for 3D reconstruction and image analysis. A **data engineer, **while working in an agile team, you will take responsibilities from day one. Some of the things you would be doing are:
- Responsible for ensuring high quality data resources for each of the ongoing deep learning projects.
- Collaborating with research and development teams to design experiments.
- Scaling and automating data processing pipelines.
- Statistical analysis and curation of different datasets.
- Leading and coordinating projects with the annotations team.
**The skill set**
- A degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience building and maintaining large datasets.
- Strong programming skills in C++ / Python / Bash.
- Strong statistical and data analysis skills.
- Experience with ML tracking tools like MLflow.
- Experience with image processing and/or computer vision.
**We also value very positively**
- Be resilient, enjoy ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Have the ability to follow the process and maintain the highest levels of confidentiality.
Ad https://www.toptal.com/ data - engineer /freelance-work ▼ Why this ad? Competitive Pay and Flexibility. Join the Top 3% of Data Engineering Talent - Apply Now. Represent the Top 3% of Developers. Join our Elite Global Talent Network - Apply Now. Chat Support Available.
Barcelona, Cataluña, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Data Engineer|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!