GROWING WHAT MATTERS STARTS WITH YOU
Corteva Agriscience™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20, 000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.
We're hiring for Credit Intern. Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
- Support on admin tasks
- Collaboration in account reconciliation from clients
- Report preparation
- Support on Internal Controls follow ups
Spain, Asturias. 3 days office and 2 days home
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Good communication skills with all levels of organization
- Graduate of accounting or business admin
- Good MS Office knowledge
- Ability to analyses data and solve the problems
- English knowledge fluent in both oral and written
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world's growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!