Community Manager (Italian Speaker)
We? re Fever!
Fever is the leading global tech-enabled entertainment discovery platform with a clear mission: to inspire through live entertainment.
Our mobile-first marketplace allows both discovery/inspiration and seamless 2-click booking. Fever has also created a media network where our online communities can look for inspiration and local information (Secret Media Network owner of media outlets like Secret NYC, Secret London or Madrid Secreto among others). Fever and its Secret Media Network inspires over 60 million people every month to discover the best experiences in their cities.
The preferences expressed by these communities allow us to create new experiences, which we call ? Fever Originals? . These are proprietary experiences in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences, develop and optimize new formats. Some successful examples include the ? Candlelight Concert Series? attended by over 3 million guests, the Los Angeles based ? Stranger Things: The Drive-Into Experience? co-produced with Netflix, or the ? Mad Hatter G&T Party? , all launched in multiple cities across the world.
Fever is a US company with a team of over 1000 people, currently present in more than 80 cities, with offices in many exciting cities such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, or Sydney, and is backed by leading institutional investors, including Rakuten Capital, Accel, and Atresmedia among others.
In order to pursue this objective we are looking for bar-raisers, people that want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us.
- You have a high level of proficiency in Italian and English. Spanish or Portuguese as a third language is a plus.
- You have experience as a community manager or similar role.
- You have a deep passion for Digital Marketing and Social Media! You can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- You're a Canva master and a pro-editor of short-engaging videos. Experience with design/edit tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, etc. ) is a plus.
- You have ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- You have attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- You love being part of a dynamic team in a growing company.
- You are based or able to relocate to Madrid, Spain.
About the role
- Lead Social Media actions and content creation for Italian and English speaking markets, and many more!
- Provide high quality and engaging text and visual content for our social media accounts. Engaging, native and shareable content across all platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, LinkedIn)
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies to engage our users.
- Evaluate and develop the social media strategy to cater to our users. You can bring your own unique ideas on how to improve and manage our international communities in social media.
- Follow and create communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and influencers. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
- 40% discount on all Fever events and experiences
- Work in a location in the heart of Madrid
- Home office friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
- Health insurance and other benefits such as Flexible remuneration with a 100% tax exemption through Cobee.
- English Lessons
- We have free food, drink and fruit at the office!
- Possibility to receive in advance part of your salary by Payflow
Fever is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workspace where everyone's background and ideas count. Our main goal is to find the best possible talent regardless of place of birth, racial or ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, religion, opinion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age or caring responsibilities. We encourage everyone to apply!
|Puesto de trabajo:||Community Manager (Italian Speaker)|
|Añadido el:||13. 4. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo