Commissioning Senior Manager
Commissioning Senior Manager page is loaded
Commissioning Senior ManagerApply locations Madrid Dublin Milan PARIS OFFICE CARRE SUFFREN Amsterdam time type Full time posted on Posted Yesterday job requisition id JR-132765 Commissioning Senior Manager
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 245+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of 10, 000+ companies, including 2, 000+ networks and 3, 000 cloud and IT service providers in 32 countries spanning six continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Responsible for the planning and coordinating of the commissioning for large-scale greenfield data centers and retrofit live data centers.
This position is within the Global Design and Construction team (over 200no. people) who deliver over 70 projects globally per year (in excess of $1B capex).
- Creates and implements multi-facility, standards-based commissioning plans and schedules
- Provides input and suggestions on new and existing Critical Environment Programs
- Communicates effectively with both business operations and construction managers
- Responsible for regional, short- to medium-term pipeline management to inform resource planning
- Liaises with internal construction managers and external general contractors on the planning and execution of all commissioning activities
- Maintains commissioning logs, equipment checklist, and other tools to track commissioning projects
- Responsible to the construction project manager for input into the project budget for all commissioning activities
- Develops electrical and mechanical Functional Performance Test procedures and Factory Acceptance Test Procedures
- Issues customer-facing reports
- Interacts with and presents to key customers on progress against commissioning plans and achievement of Ready for Sales (RFS) dates
- Acts as point of contact for customer escalations throughout the commissioning process
- Follows all commissioning processes and escalates any potential improvements to senior management
- Develops standardized schedules and commissioning scopes based on specific customer contract requirements
- Responsible for all internal and external progress reporting for all projects during the commissioning phase, in coordination with construction project manager
- Prepares commissioning test procedures and reports
- Writes comprehensive reports that include recommendations for optimizing building operations, functional checklists, list of deficiencies, equipment operation and maintenance manuals
- Responsible for collating historical data regarding specific equipment startup and testing challenges and reporting back to all Owner Furnished Contractor Installed (OFCI) equipment vendors
- Provides input into data analytics/metrics reporting
- Undertakes quarterly business reviews with vendors to review performance and ways to improve interaction
- Responsible for production of project-specific commissioning RFPs and responding to bid clarifications
- Responsible for leveling and recommending commissioning consultant award
- Leads and manages external resources
- Schedules and directs periodic commissioning meetings
- Determines vendor KPIs and conducts lessons learned reviews
- Proven data center commissioning experience preferred
- Proven leadership experience in a mission-critical environment preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering preferred
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the U. S. , an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy / childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political / organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and, in the U. S. , an Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to unlawful consideration of race, color, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, sex, pregnancy/ childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic partnership status, age, veteran or military status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, political/ organizational affiliation, status as a victim or family member of a victim of crime or abuse, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Please click here to see the “Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal” poster and supplement.
Please click here to see our EEO Policy Statement.
Please click here to see our Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Equinix participates in E-Verify. U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U. S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please visit E-Verify.
Accessibility and Accommodations:
Equinix is committed to ensuring that our employment process is open to all individuals, including those with a disability. If you need assistance in applying for an open position, you may send an email toS email@example.com . Please provide your contact information and let us know how we can assist you.
Equinix maintains a list of preferred recruiting agencies. If your company is not on our list, please do not contact us regarding our postings. Please also refrain from making contact with anyone outside of the company HR department.
Detalles del puesto de trabajo:
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Pracovni_pozice:||Commissioning Senior Manager|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||24. 4. 2023
Puesto de trabajo activo
¿Por qué está buscando trabajo en Trabajas.es?
Cada día nuevos anuncios de trabajo Puede elegir entre una amplia gama de trabajos: nuestro objetivo es ofrecer una selección lo más amplia posible Déjenos enviar nuevos anuncios por correo electrónico Sea el primero en responder a las nuevas ofertas de empleo Todos los anuncios de trabajos en un único lugar (de empleadores, agencias y otros portales) Todos los servicios para demandantes de empleo son gratuitos Le ayudaremos a encontrar un nuevo empleo