Cloud Services Engineer
We are looking for a Cloud Services Engineer to work remotely but based in Spain.
This role is responsible for designing, building, and operating Liberty WEM (Western European Markets) cloud systems, including CI/CD capabilities and DevOps, delivering them in a timely and efficient manner. The role owns and drives the cloud strategy, designing and building infrastructure for current and new WEM application portfolio to deliver inflight projects in coordination with cloud engineers, Security and Architecture teams.
It works closely with our third-party service providers (AWS) and internal service providers from our parent company, Liberty Mutual
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the operation of our cloud environment and migration to it of Legacy cloud systems for WEM market.
- Define, enhance, and improve the services consumed from AWS and other cloud service providers.
- Monitor and control the cloud asset consumption.
- Report KPIs and SLAs
- Align with WEM Security and Architecture.
- Implement Disaster Recovery methods and capacity planning.
- Manage major incidents, ensuring that all actions resulting from the analysis are completed in an effective time frame.
- Assist in defining and implementing IT policies, procedures and best practices that relate to Cloud.
- Manage and modify the WEM applications deployments and infrastructure changes using CI/CD tools.
- Collaborate with Business Partners and other IT teams to design and deploy the infrastructure part of cloud applications.
- Implement Liberty Mutual’s standards in WEM, participating in projects as requested by them.
- Ensure the technological currency of the WEM cloud services.
- Maintain documentation and share knowledge with other team members and support them.
- Degree in relevant IT technology or relevant experience.
- AWS related certification preferred, at least AWS Solutions Architect.
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Cloud based role
- Should be comfortable working and have extended knowledge of most of the following technological stack:
o OS: RedHat Linux, Windows
o Application servers: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Tomcat
o Jenkins and GitHub for CI/CD.
o Python, Shell scripting, data serialization languages (JSON, YAML, XML)
- Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively as a project team member.
- Experience leading multi-country projects.
- Effective communicator with the ability to generate and present technical insights in a way that can be clearly understood by both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Able to plan own work in an Agile environment to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to evolving techniques and changing business challenges.
- Will to constantly learn, improve and innovate.
- Ability to find creative solutions to problems.
- Highly motivated to deliver consistent high performance.
- Good interpersonal skills, working closely with other individuals / teams to achieve goals.
- Seeks to maximise the benefits of a team focussed organisation and supports collaboration.
- Able to collect, analyse and challenge technical information.
- Able to translate complex quantitative and qualitative information into well-reasoned key fact for escalation to management and team members
- Fluent in English. Spanish and Portuguese desirable.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!