Client Data Analyst
¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Client Data Analyst
Loewe – Madrid, Madrid
**Being part of LOEWE **gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a** **fast moving and ambitious company.
The mission of this role is to understand, structure and analyze large amount of data using specialized analytics tools, so to be able to profile Loewe’s clients and predict their behavior and potential to detect and maximize business opportunities.
As part of the Omnichannel & Client Department, you will be based in Madrid HQ.
**Your role will be**:
- Exploit automated analytical tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Ensure the accuracy of the datasets to be analysed (data quality)
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc dashboards and reports to be shared with different stakeholders
- Use statistical tools to identify, analyse and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the prediction of client behaviour in the different countries/regions
- Define and follow-up KPIs so that business performance and client behaviour can be assessed and compared over periods of time and between country/regions
- Prepare reports and presentations for the top management to share client insights, trends, patterns and predictions using relevant client data
- Distribute final analytical reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
- Close collaboration with IT & BI teams for strategic developments and co-creation of new analytical tools and models
- Support key stakeholders in the different regions
- Train end-users on new reports and dashboards
**What is important for the role**:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar/relevant role. Studies in Science, Data or related fields is highly appreciated but non-exclusive
- Strong mathematical/ analytical skills
- Experience in data visualization is required. Proficiency in PowerBI and SQL is definitively a plus
- Experience in analyzing client behavior is highly desirable
- Ability in designing data models and data sets
- Knowledge in cloud technologies
- Great attention to detail, pride in the quality of your work
- High level of both Spanish and English with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable in the adoption and usage of new tools and technology
- Good interpersonal skills, great team collaborator
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE’s creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand’s belief in the importance of craft in today’s culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV!
Ad https://www.techtarget.com/remotework ▼ Why this ad? Businesses are embracing digital transformation to accommodate changes. Learn why. Empower customers. Edge-to-cloud-model. Highly secure. Easy to scale. Modern IT.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Client Data Analyst|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||14. 5. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!