AT HOME Fashion Customer Representative - German market
Are you interested in working for a world-renowned fashion brand?
YOU CAN WORK FROM HOME FROM ANYWHERE IN SPAIN!
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
- Take incoming customer contacts (via telephone, email, voicemail, chats, or other future channels) and solve their queries
- Log call details onto CRM and provide response and resolution within SLA. Maintain service and product knowledge and expertise associated with applications specific to individual customers.
- Escalate potential service issues. To follow all the processes and procedures of the project.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Provide cover for other advisors in their absence, either within the same team or across teams.
- Liaise with Team Leader/QA/Trainer/TM on specific projects where requested.
- To understand and comply with administrative duties including holiday, sickness and overtime forms in a timely and accurate manner.
- To attend regular Team Meetings.
- To work on additional tasks required by Team Leader/QA/Trainer/TM connected to keeping up the service performance, quality and customer satisfaction.
Hours and Benefits:
- 39 hours/week: Monday - Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
- Salary for 39 hours: 18. 000 Euros gross/year + up to 1. 200 Euros gross/year
- Ongoing training
- A large variety of discounts with our partners
- Free weekly and after work activities
- We promote intercompany mobility to work at any of our sites around the world. We have more than 140 locations in over 35 countries
- Real growth opportunities to progress
- New and modern office in the center area
- Receive a bonus starting from 300 euros for referring your friends
- Sales background/experience preferable
- Native level speaker of German
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of IT Platform, equipment, and applications: Windows/MS Office
- Good disposition to work in a customer service environment
- Customer care skills - ability to listen to and understand the customers' needs
- Basic sales skills-Upselling and cross-selling
- Ability to take ownership of, and progress calls to resolution or to escalate call to resolution
- Highly empathetic
- Great time management
- Resistant to stress
- Very good communication, listening skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to adapt to different situations and needs
- Opportunistic in creating sales leads
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
If you are interested in growth, our high performers can move to our social media team, become a trainer/mentor, quality analyst, or move into management.
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation**
|Puesto de trabajo:||AT HOME Fashion Customer Representative - German market|
|Añadido el:||30. 3. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!