Assistant Store Manager - Las Rozas
Say Isabel Marant, think Parisian flow. Having founded her label in ’94, she instantly became renowned for her pioneering and cosmopolitan spirit bringing self-affirmation and feel good effect to her dégaine. . To do so, ever since her launch, she has been trying on each garment before it leaves her studio to ensure everything works in the everyday life of a real woman.
Your role is to assist the Store Manager in the organization and management of the store.
As such, your main missions are the following, under the authority of the Store Manager :
- You will participate in the management and animation of a sales team: you will ensure that personal and collective objectives are met and manage the organization of the team on the sales floor
- You ensure the image of the brand, the sales process, the reception and the development of customer loyalty
- You ensure the daily training of the sales team as well as the new entrants
- You participate in the development of the turnover and the achievement of the objectives
- You analyze the commercial indicators and take charge of the demand for products and restocking as well as the management of stocks
- You ensure that the visual concept is respected according to the given directives and that the store is well kept (cleanliness, maintenance, storage, etc. ).
- You ensure the support and replacement of the Store Manager in his absence (general organization of the store, schedules, openings and closings, reporting to the Management, disciplinary follow-up with the head office. . . . )
- You have a proven successful experience in selling Ready to Wear and Leather Goods in Fashion or in Luxury Retail
- You have already had a successfull experience in retail
- You have a perfect understanding of retail business KPIs
- You have an excellent personal presentation
- You are proactive and positive, a good team player with high level of motivation
- You are passionate for customer service and sales floor, committed to achieving targets
- You are focused on the client’s needs and experience, willing to build long-lasting relationships
- You have excellent communication skills to ensure clear, effective communication with management, staff and clients.
If you wish to be considered, please send us a quick presentation, your resume and your salary expactations.
Please send your CV in English.
|Ubicación:||Las Rozas de Madrid|
|Puesto de trabajo:||Assistant Store Manager - Las Rozas|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!