Application Software Developer
Come create the technology that helps the world act togetherNokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people? s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you? ll be part ofThe pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia? s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
The WaveSuite team is building a new suite of applications that provides assurance, fulfillment, and analytics for telecommunication network providers/operators using state-of-the-art design and technologies. The team must grow in order to address high customer demand. We are looking for application software developers passionate about delivering reliable, efficient, maintainable user-focused software on-time.
What you will learn and contribute to
- Developing new features and functionality for service assurance and fulfillment application.
- Developing microservices with RESTful APIs to enable network automation.
- Developing event driven applications using producer / consumer architecture.
- Developing Hierarchical Multi Tenant aware application features for network operator revenue generation.
Your skills and experienceYou have:
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering and at least 3 years practical work experience.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux environments.
- Solid knowledge of object oriented programming.
- Experience with Java 8 programming including the Stream API, concurrency API and lambda expressions.
- Experience with relational databases, JDBC, JPA and SQL.
- Experience with graph databases and Cypher query language
- Experience with Spring Framework and Boot.
- Experience with Reactive programming.
- Experience with UI development, or UX requirements development/management.
- Experience in deploying, running and troubleshooting cloud-native platforms/applications in containers i. e. Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience in Network Management and/or Optical Networking (DWDM, OTN) and/or experience in the telecommunications domain, shipping products to Tier-1 Carrier customers
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employerNokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World? s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
Nokia? s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
|Puesto de trabajo:||Application Software Developer|
|Añadido el:||30. 3. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!