Accounts Receivable Accountant
¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Job Description - Accounts Receivable Accountant (HOT08EL3)
Hilton Mallorca Galatzo
Carr de Palma a, Ctra. Andratx, Km 20, Illes Balears
Costa de la Calma 7160
The Accounts Receivable Accountant is contributing and supporting the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department) for the efficient operation of Billing and Collection and all activities related to credit control, billing and collection. This role assists the Credit Manager in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Receivable / OTC (Order to Cash department). The role will ensure a smooth operation of billing and collection in full compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Commercial and Operations. The role will participate in all relevant Finance development programs. In case of a job role any responsability relevat joint job descripcions will apply accordance with Hilton's job segregation policies.
What will I be doing?
The role aims to be recognized as a trusted finance team member. This role supports the finance lead in all training and development activities to develop best-in-class finance professionals and assists in developing their finance team. This role supports a robust control and compliance environment and contributes to implement EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
- Ensure that all debtors are billed in a timely fashion
- Ensure that all necessary supporting documentation is submitted with invoinces to substantiate charges and to ensure payment is collected in a timely fashion
- Ensure the prompt issuance and sending invoinces
- Esure the posting of invoices is done using the correct debtor codes
- Post and reconcile credit card transactions for all credit card types and follows up with banks on outstanding credit card reimbursements
- Handle all credit card requires
- Prepare credit card/rebates/refunds with complete supporting documents/ approval
- Follow up the collection of inter-hotel billings and Hilton Honors redemptions
- Ensure proper filing systems to facilitate retrieval of information
- Post and allocte all payments received accirately and on a timely basis
- Ensure all monthly debtor statements are sent on a timely bases
- Ensure all advance payments received are properly recorded
- Notify the hotels on all advanced reposits received
- Review and follows up on shor paid invoices an credit balances for necessary actions
- RChe the travel agent commission's reports on a daily basis to ensre accurancy of payment
- Handle all requests and enriquiries in a timely, efficient, and fliendly manner
- Be failiar with the document system in use and flow of documents between hotel and Shared Services Centre
- Audit daily revenue figures
- Report any problems to the Finance Leader on a daily basis
- Ensure relevant Front Office and Outlet Reports are provided on time, audited and archived in date order
- Esure that al paid outs and refunds are asigned by Guest
- Prepare Daily Revenue Report for Hotel Management
- Ensure th accurate and timely input of data to the general ledger system
- Process charge back request iin timely manner
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Receivable Accountant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Ability to communicate firmly and clearly with customers
- Ability to develop strong relationships
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Preferred: 2+ yeards relevant and progressive work experience in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quicly learn new programs when required
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Additional preferences: University degree in Accounting or Finance
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Ad https://www.synder.com/ accounts / receivable ▼ Why this ad? Tired Of Having Incorrect Data In Your Books? Close Accounting Period With 100% Accuracy. Accounts receivable software. Perfect for anyone working with professional accountancy. Reasonable Pricing. 24-7 Customer service. Collaborative Roadmap. 14 Days Free Trial. No Credit Card Required.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!