Accounts Payable Accountant
¿Qué? Type 1 or more characters for results.
Job Description - Accounts Payable Accountant (HOT08EMA)
Hilton Mallorca Galatzo
Carr de Palma a, Ctra. Andratx, Km 20, Illes Balears
Costa de la Calma 7160
The Accounts Payable Accountant is contributing to all activities of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) in all activities related to timely and accurate payments, maintenance and control of the hotel's account payable and related accounts. This role assists in any other way deemed necessary for the efficient overall operation of the Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department). The role will support and contribute to a smooth Accounts Payable / OTP (Order to Procure department) operation in full
compliance with the policy, regulatory and contractual framework. The role will business partner with all hotel finance team members and a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including Human Resources, Supply Management, Commercial and Operations. The role will participate in all relevant Finance development programs. In case of a joint job role any responsibility relevant joint job descriptions will apply in accordance with Hilton's job segregation policies.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Account for and audit all items on all purchase orders, receiving records and supplier invoices
- Account for an audit al items on all outgoing shipments and suypplier credit notes
- Prepare invoices for payments (other than payroll) whether by check, bank transfer or other means and forwards to hotel finance lead and General Manager for approval ensuring accurancy and timeliness
- Ensure that all invoices have been approved by relevant department heard or person with appropiate level of authority to payment
- Properly record, reconcile and prepare invoices for payment ensuring that correct General Ledger codes and cost center codes have been used
- Esure that the best rates are used where possinle for payments in foreign currency
- Ensure the accurate and timely input of data to the accounts payable ledger
- Complete all payable related jounals for month-end
- Ensure supplier remittances are prepared and sent with payment
- Maintain an adequate an up to date filing system
- Ensure that cheques and other payment instruments are used in numerical order
- Handle all request and enquiries in a timely, efficient and friendly manner
- Prepare trade accruals (goods received without invoice) at month-end
- Accurately code invoices to the coorect GL code
- Prepare, review and post pre-payments, monthly accruals and other journal vouchers
- Ensure all commission invoices are checked and paid
- Support Chief Clerk/ Assistant in preparing proper documentyation for balance sheet reconciliation
- Audit daily revenue figures, supporting reports and vouchers and follow up on any discrepancies, incomplete work or missiong information with the relevant departments
- Report any problems or discrepancies to the Finance Leader on a daily
- Prepare Daily Revenue Report for Hotel Management
- Process charge back request in timely manner
- Perform any additional task assigned to ensure that the department functions smoothly
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Payable Accountant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts function
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Preferred. 2+ years relevant and progressice work exprience in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to analize large volume of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
- Strong problem solving skills, including ability to effectively any issue in collaboration wih others as appopriate
- Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to help develop problem solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropiate
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Ad https://www.tipalti.com/ap-automation/software ▼ Why this ad? The Only AP Automation Solution To Streamline The Entire Invoice-To-Pay-To-Reconciliation.
Ad https://jobs. workinlithuania. lt/workinlithuania/joboffers ▼ Why this ad? Attractive job offers for highly-skilled foreign professionals in Lithuania. Find out more. Dynamic business environment offering limitless opportunities in international companies. Find a Job in Lithuania. IT Job Opportunities. Everyday Comfort. Quolity Lifestyle. International Career.
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!