What you’ll do:
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process 2 way P. O. matching invoices, up to 100 plus line items
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms andMatch invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly
• Respond to all vendor inquiries
• Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Assist in month end closing
• Provide information as needed for our different audits.
What is required:
•3+ years of Accounts Payable experience (National & Foreign Vendors) 1500+ Invoices per month
• 1+ year Travel expenses experience (Concurt Experience System)
•College Degree in accounting or Business Administration preferred
• English Skills 80%+ written and verbally
•Must have strong work ethics Must be well organized and a self-starter Must be able to follow standard filing procedures Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable Advanced Excel skills and pivot tables
What’s in it for you:
•Flexible Options (schedule, remote work)
•Recognition awards, company events, family events, university discount options and many more perks.
•Gender Pay Equality
Autoliv is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Autoliv does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Autoliv does business.
Function Finanzas Ubicaciones Autoliv Queretaro Technical Center (MQT)
Autoliv Queretaro Technical Center (MQT)
Autol, La Rioja, España
|Puesto de trabajo:||Accounting Coordinator|
|Sueldo ofrecido:||50.000 - 70.000|
|Añadido el:||10. 9. 2022
Puesto de trabajo activo
¡Sea el primero en responder a este anuncio de trabajo!